|1. Why can plain-view searches be called non searches? Identify and describe the situations when the three conditions of the plain-view doctrine apply.
2. Identify and give an example of each of the two elements that determines whether property is abandoned for Fourth Amendment purposes.
3. Does unprovoked flight + high-crime area = reasonable suspicion? Explain
4. Identify the characteristics of a full custodial arrest and contrast it with a stop. Why do we call arrests a zone and not a point?
5. Compare the definition of reasonable suspicion with probable cause. What two interests does probable cause balance?
6. Identify and provide details about the three elements of arrest warrants that satisfy the requirements of the Fourth Amendment warrant clause.