I need you to search for literature and bibliography. Start with a short description of the topic. Begin a search for recent articles (15) within the last ten years to adequately respond to the questions. This is NOT meant to be a comprehensive review of the literature. You should be sure to include some sources that focus on theoretical content, description of the problem and its incidence and prevalence, and on interventions or treatments that have been used to address the problem area. This list of references must be formatted adhering strictly to APA formatting. This assignment is not an annotated bibliography, so summaries of the articles are not needed. The resources you include can, and often will, include a variety of different types of source materials, including books, book chapters, treatment manuals, internet sites, and empirical (data based) research. —> At least 6 of the resources you select should present empirical research, published in peer-reviewed journals within the last seven years, with data collection and analysis as central components of those resources. Use appropriate headers to break up the information. <—
Use the following headers: 1) Introduction, 2) Incidence and Prevalence, 3) Interventions and/or Treatments.
1. Brief description of the topic (clearly and concisely explain the topic).
2. Adequately use references (15 within the last 10 years).
3. Follow strict APA (6th edition) guidelines.. few or no errors.
4. Resources include books, chapters, treatment manuals, websites, empirical (data-based) research. At least 6 need to be empirical research, published in peer-reviewed journals within the last 7 years… with data collection and analysis as central components.
5. Include references page with proper APA formatting.