Create a timeline essay tracking the following major themes/paradigm shifts in American history from the beginnings of the Cold war in 1945 to the end of the Cold War in the early 1990s. Include the following in your descriptive analysis:
(1) The causes of the Cold War and its effects on the politico-economic and cultural milieus of the U.S.; include:
(a) The Truman doctrine
(b) The Korean War
(c) Eisenhower and the 1950s
(d) JFK and the Cuban missile crisis and the JFK Assassination
(e) Johnson and the Great Society
(2) The theme (thread) of God-given rights/freedoms as it relates to:
(a) The Civil Rights Movement
(b) The Vietnam War
(c) The Women’s Rights Movement
(3) The cumulative effect of the integrity crisis in the Johnson (Vietnam) and Nixon (Watergate) presidencies on the cultural milieu of the nation.
(4) The conservative revolution of the 1980s, including the impact of the “Religious Right” and the legacy of the Reagan Administration.
(5) The end of the Cold War in the early 1990s (including the fall of the Berlin Wall).
(6) Trends in American Domestic and Foreign Policy in the Post-Cold War Era.