The assignment has to pass through Turnitin. No copying materials
QUESTION # 1
Discuss the ethical considerations of these two scenarios: 1) concerns that ecstasy-testing volunteers at dance clubs will increase the use of the drug; 2) concerns that distributing coupons for lockboxes during a safe gun storage campaign will send the message that gun ownership is a social norm and thus increase gun ownership.
QUESTION # 2
Submit Assignment: Price and Place
Written Assignments in this course will build on each other. Write a 2 pages paper that covers the following points.
· What, if anything, the audience will have to pay for the goods and services you identified in last week’s paper for your social marketing campaign.
· Describe any monetary incentives your program will provide for your target audience. If there are no monetary incentives, explain why you chose not to use them in your program.
· Describe any non-monetary incentives your program will provide for your target audience. If there are no non-monetary incentives, explain why you chose not to use them in your program.
· Describe any monetary disincentivesyour program will highlight. If there are no monetary disincentives, explain why you chose not to use them in your campaign.
· Describe any non-monetary disincentives your program will highlight. If there are no non-monetary disincentives, explain why you chose not to use them in your campaign.
· Explain where and when (place) you will encourage and support the target audience to perform the desired behavior. Include a discussion of where and when the target audience will acquire any related goods or services.
Use APA format for both the layout of the paper and the references you use. Use reference from credible sources to support the points you are making. It will be helpful to use the words in bold from the list of assignment requirements as headings in your paper to make sure you’ve covered all of the requirements.
Note that the maximum number of pages listed for the assignment not including the title page or list of references will be read.