1. Paper must discuss all aspects of the controversy (e.g. pros and cons, argument for and against, etc)
2. After discussing all aspects of the issue, you will then state your own personal views concerning the issue.
3. The paper must incorporate ethical concept and reasoning in the body of the paper.
4. Paper must include a discussion of how the ANA Code of Ethics applies to the situation
5. Use 8 References, 5 must be current (from the last 5 years). You may use literature from other disciplines, such as medicine or psychology, but at least 50% of References should be from nursing.
6. Literature must be used to support your ethical arguments
7. The paper will be graded as follows:
– Identifies and describes the ethical problem
– Discussion of the significance of the problem to nursing
– Thorough discussion of all aspects of the ethical issue (pros and cons, or arguments for and against)
– Incorporation of ethics concept to support discussion
– Appropriate use of relevant literature
– Written in correct APA format
– Proper use of grammar and spelling