You will use the same scale in the attached article ( Same article that you just read concerning the management profile record-MPR test) and examine the actual questions that make up the scale. Address the following in your paper:
- What communication approach is inherent in this scale design?
- What is the breakdown of types of questions (administrative, classification, target, et cetera)?
- What is your analysis of the question content, when examining the questions themselves? Wording? Response choice?
- Do you agree with the question sequencing?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: No more than three typed, double-spaced pages (but excluding cover page).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.