- Prepare briefing package with approval drafts of the three IT related policies for the Employee Handbook. Your briefing package must contain the following:
- Use a professional format for your policy documents and briefing package. A recommended format is provided in the assignment template file (see the recommended te mplate under Course Resources).
- Common phrases do not require citations. If there is doubt as to whether or not information requires attribution, provide a footnote with publication information or use APA format citations and references.
- You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
- Executive Summary
- “Approval Drafts” for
- Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
- Bring Your Own Device Policy
- Digital Media Sanitization, Reuse, & Destruction Policy
As you write your policies, make sure that you address security issues using standard cybersecurity terminology (e.g. 5 Pillars of IA, 5 Pillars of Information Security). See the resources listed under Course Resources > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for definitions and terminology.