Lady Lazarus poem by Sylvia Plath
topic: Lady Lazarus poem by Sylvia Plath
1. focus on two or more poetic elements
2. close read essay observing facts and details about text
3. essay should move from observations of particular facts and details to an interpretation based on observation.
4. What do these data add up to mean?
5. must be driven by a clear, argumentative thesis which summarizes the essay’s main claim
6. must support the thesis in several well developed, well focused and persuasive paragraphs
7. must cite or quote to support its argument
8. must follow a logical and coherent organizational structure
9. must draw the paper to a close in a conclusion paragraph.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR A FULLY RESEARCHED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS FROM A PROFESSIONAL WRITER AT capitalessaywriting.com…………………………….