- Evaluate the influence of diversity on psychology’s major concepts.
- Identify two examples of subdisciplines and two examples of subtopics within psychology. Examples of subdisciplines and their subtopics include the following:
o School Psychology: intelligence testing, learning disabilities
o Behaviorism: aggression, cheating, and binge drinking
- How can the sub disciplines and subtopics you identified be applied to other disciplines and venues in contemporary society?
- Relate the sub disciplines and subtopics to your theoretical perspective.
- Conclude with your psychological contribution to society in the areas of work, education, health, and leisure.