Compare and contrast Buddhists and Muslim religions from an anthropological perspective.
- Describe the history of theBuddhists and Muslim religion. Be sure to include the following:
a.When and how it was first founded
b.Details of initial leaders of the movement and spread of the religion
2. Explain the main principles of each religion’s belief systems, the religious texts—if utilized—and the significant practices.
3. Examine the role religious leaders have in these religions as well as the roles devotees or followers play.
4. Describe how the religions view at least three varying social norms or cultural issues.
5. Examine how these two religions coexist in a globalized world.