- On the Business Communications Online website, click Business Around the World on the lower-left corner of the page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Select three regions of the world to research.
- Narrow the area down by selecting one country from each region.
- Enter your selections into the matrix located in Appendix C. The website provides you with a strong starting point. You may also want to perform a general Internet search to find additional information to use in the matrix.
Complete the Cross-Cultural Communication Matrix in Appendix C, using the country information.
Write a 300-word response. Discuss how technology could be used to facilitate cross-cultural communication. Based on the information you researched, what difficulties could arise from using technology?
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.