You are the nutritional coach for a local high school football team. You realize that some of the players are not up to par having returned from summer break. Realizing nutrition plays a key in a productive team, you decide to implement a Body Mass Index Program.
Design a modularized Body Mass Index (BMI) Program which will calculate the BMI of a team player. The formula to calculate the BMI is as follows:
BMI = Weight * 703/Height2
Your program design should contain the following:
- A method to obtain the weight of a player
- A method to obtain the height of a player
- A method to calculate the BMI of a player
- A method to display the calculated BMI
- A main method
You are to submit the following for the assignment:
- Your RAPTOR source code file with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the flowchart of your working program.
- Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
You can use the generate drop down to create example C++ code based on your working logical flow chart to see what the code would look like.
Remember to follow the guidelines of good program design. Make sure to use meaningful variable names and include comments as needed