- What do you believe is/are the key utilitarian ethical problem(s)
confronting the supplier/transistor company in this Case?
- What advice do you believe Jeremy Bentham would have given the supplier
- Apply Steps A through D of the Utility Test to the above case. Be sure that
you carefully document each step in the process.
- Choose one of the following five tests: Rights Test, Exceptions Test,
Choices Test, Justice Test, or the Common Good Test. Click here: http://ethicsops.com/EthicsTestsLinks.aspx.
Now, apply the test you’ve chosen to the above case. In your paper, be sure that
you have fully discussed your decisions at each step.
- Compare and contrast the results you have obtained from the Utility Test
with the additional test you have selected. Which of the two tests is most
informative, and why?