Description: Create a three to four page research paper on the artist. Typed: double-spaced, 12 point font. In addition, include a cover page and bibliography citing your sources throughout the paper. Use at least two sources.
Your paper should examine the following criteria:
1. Biographical information: general background surrounding the artist, including: time period, locality, social/economic influence…
2. The media/s the artist used and the style/s.
3. Imagery (subject matter).
4. Masterwork, series, or important contribution.
5. Major influences and the artist’s impact on society.
6. Major themes that reoccur in the artist’s work and how they have developed.