Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the company’s advertising strategy and how it aligns with its marketing goals.
- Determine how the effectiveness of the advertising will be measured.
- Explain the different promotional strategies that may be used in addition to advertising.
- Determine the best marketing research approach to measure customer satisfaction with your company’s product/service.
- Decide how gaps in customer expectations and experiences will be addressed
- Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.